FREE : [ Study Material ] NDA/SSB Preparation : Check Now!!! | Latest: HR Interview Questions:CHECK | Like Us :

Sunday 24 March 2013

Why you want to join our company? - HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS


HR Interview


Note:This answers submitted by our readers & may not be completely Reliable. You may leave your answer by commenting. It will help in improving the answers.


Submitted by:-Himanshu

As being a fresher I am going to start my career, so I would like to work for a reputed firm like yours where I can prove my worth rather improve it. I will put in all my strengths for the growth of your company.

Submitted by:-Nidhi

Sir I want to join TCS because it has global presence along with Strong Financial Background. It provides ample opportunities to its employees to be more Innovative and Creative. I think it is the right place where i can put all my strengths for the growth the Growth of company as well as self growth.

Submitted by:-Ram

I want to start my carrier with reputed company like yours, where I can prove my self and utilize my knowledge and also hone my skills and carrier, this is the place where I can get it. And it is one of the fastest growing company in the world.

Submitted by:-Harsha

I want to use my knowledge and skills on a organization and learn new things. So I want to join your company because I want to start my carrier with this position and reputed organization like you.

Please Submit your Responses

3 comments:

Swati on 24 March 2013 at 21:12 said...

Sir,

I am a fresher. As a fresher I don't have any industrial experience to work in the organization. But we know that experience will come from lot of hard work. I am a quick learner. If you provide me an opportunity to work in your company, I am sure that I 'll give my 100% effort for name of the company and also I would be as a job holder in this competitive world.

Anonymous said...

As a freshers, so I don't have any experience knowledge, and also I'm a quick learner, if you hire me, I ll surely put 100% for developing a company.

Unknown on 24 March 2013 at 21:41 said...

Sir although I am a fresher, still I say that if given a platform I can work and implement my communication skills and knowledge to the fullest for the development and gain of your company.

Post a Comment

Please add only useful comments.......

 

Results

get our extension

Like Us on FB

    Freshers Jobs

    Donate

    DMCA Protected

    You are Visitor Number

    Interview Questions

    SSB Questions

      Authors
    Tinku Singh
    Hitesh Dhanda

    MrNaukri.com - Get Sarkari Jobs, Results, Off Campus Placement Updates © 2012. All Rights Reserved | Back To Top |

    © 2013 A Product of IBC Network