FREE : [ Study Material ] NDA/SSB Preparation : Check Now!!! | Latest: HR Interview Questions:CHECK | Like Us :

Sunday 24 March 2013

What are your Strengths? - HR Interview Questions



Hr Interview


Note:This answers submitted by our readers & may not be completely Reliable. You may leave your answer by commenting. It will help in improving the answers.

Submitted by Varun

My strengths:
Quick learner,
Good analytical ability,
Polite nature,
Team player,
Self motivated and also motivate to others,
Team leading,
Agile mindset.

Submitted by Anil

I am a hardworking & determined Guy who is timebound. I am always willing to learn and explore new things. I am flexible and adaptable to changes.

Submitted by Rahul

I am dedicated and hardworking,Good listener, I implemented a time management system which helps my organisation skills.

Submitted by Himanshu

My Strength:
Winning Attitude and Quick Learner,
Good Planning and Decision capability,
Good Problem Solver,
Good Time management.

Please Submit your Responses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add only useful comments.......

 

Results

get our extension

Like Us on FB

    Freshers Jobs

    Donate

    DMCA Protected

    You are Visitor Number

    Interview Questions

    SSB Questions

      Authors
    Tinku Singh
    Hitesh Dhanda

    MrNaukri.com - Get Sarkari Jobs, Results, Off Campus Placement Updates © 2012. All Rights Reserved | Back To Top |

    © 2013 A Product of IBC Network