FREE : [ Study Material ] NDA/SSB Preparation : Check Now!!! | Latest: HR Interview Questions:CHECK | Like Us :

Sunday 24 March 2013

Tell Me About Your Self? - HR Interview Questions



Note:This answers submitted by our readers & may not be completely Reliable. You may leave your answer by commenting. It will help in improving the answers.

Submitted by:-Arun Kumar

I am Arun and I belongs to New Delhi. I did my schooling from D.P.S. Rk Puram, New Delhi and I got 92% and 88% in 10th and 12th class respectively. I am currently pursuing my Btech in Computer Science from Amity Noida. My Current CGPA is 7.7.
My Father is Scientist in DRDO & my mother is homemaker. My Elder brother is working in Accenture.
I did my summer training from HCL Technologies where I worked on Java Platform. I am Quite good in C,C++ and Java. I am also a Oracle Certified Java Professional.
And Now looking for an opportunity to prove my skills and credibility.
 

Please Submit your Responses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add only useful comments.......

 

Results

get our extension

Like Us on FB

    Freshers Jobs

    Donate

    DMCA Protected

    You are Visitor Number

    Interview Questions

    SSB Questions

      Authors
    Tinku Singh
    Hitesh Dhanda

    MrNaukri.com - Get Sarkari Jobs, Results, Off Campus Placement Updates © 2012. All Rights Reserved | Back To Top |

    © 2013 A Product of IBC Network