FREE : [ Study Material ] NDA/SSB Preparation : Check Now!!! | Latest: HR Interview Questions:CHECK | Like Us :

Wednesday 28 November 2012

How much salary are you expecting? | Interview question



Good Answers


As I am a fresher. My first intention is to pursue for a job. What so ever the salary that will be provided for a freshers by your organisation I will be satisfied with that.


As a fresher I just want to enter my foot step in corporate world by getting my first job. I will be fully satisfied with the companies paying structure if a got placed here.


As far as about salary concern, I think it doesn't matter for a fresher. When I will be in your company I will get lots of practical knowledge. But the salary should be much enough so that I able to live in a new city without any economical problems.


Bad Answers


Like everyone i also want a five digit salary.Minimum 25 or 30 thousand and maximum according to my improvement that i will made.


I have some personal commitments like educational loan and my financial status, so I think the company will surely offer me a salary that will cover it all.


Please Submit your Responses
 

Results

get our extension

Like Us on FB

    Freshers Jobs

    Donate

    DMCA Protected

    You are Visitor Number

    Interview Questions

    SSB Questions

      Authors
    Tinku Singh
    Hitesh Dhanda

    MrNaukri.com - Get Sarkari Jobs, Results, Off Campus Placement Updates © 2012. All Rights Reserved | Back To Top |

    © 2013 A Product of IBC Network